For Bike lovers there are numerous routes suitable for all needs and preparation.
You can relax by taking long bike rides along the paths immersed in the green of our Sienese hills. Mixed sections of asphalt and dirt roads between olive groves, vineyards and rolling hills will be the typical scenery of your bike rides.
Staying in Pieve a Salti will also give you the opportunity to challenge yourself with the fascinating Hero Route through the farm. Once you get off the bike, Pieve a Salti is also a Wellness Center, indoor heated swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, visits and tastings to the Brunello Cellars, typical Tuscan dishes served in our restaurant.
After a good sleep in the cozy and comfortable rooms within the old farmhouses, you will be ready to go back in the saddle for a new and fascinating journey !!
For the cyclist
For the cyclist
- Bicycle rental equipped for road, hybrid, electric and mountain-bike
- Safe space equipped with bicycle storage and small repairs
- Convention with workshops and shops for machine repairs and purchases
- Rest stops with tastings of typical products
- Medical assistance and physiotherapy on request with surcharge
- Tours, guided itineraries with equipped vehicles lasting two or more days
- Tourist cycle itinerary with detailed maps and technical advice
- Expert and qualified cycle-tourist guides. Customized itineraries
- Special food at flexible hours. Revitalizing breakfast
- Daily laundry service for technical clothing
In the photo the World Champion Anna van der Breggen training in Pieve a Salti